The Language of Desire and The Secrets To Men’s Sexual Psychology Webinar
Well, I promised that our “Secrets of Men’s Sexual Psychology” Webinar was going to be full of amazing info and I’m happy to say that we delivered on that promise! We got a lot of fantastic feedback from those who attended so we wanted to make the video replay available to everyone just in case you couldn’t make it live.
Here is what Genessa said about the webinar:
Thank you for doing the webinar. My husband and I both sat here and enjoyed it and related to many things. We have been married for 26 years. We have a good marriage and a good sex life as well but at times that time goes up and down.. all good marriages can use a boost every now and then. ~ Genessa
Here is a brief outline of what we talked about and what you can expect when you watch the video:
- How men are wired differently than women when it comes to their sex drives (biological programming vs. romantic love), and how this creates obstacles in our sex lives.
- How to eliminate any “guess work” when it comes to his (and your!) needs and desires.
- What men are REALLY attracted to in a woman (you’ve largely been lied to and we tell you why)
- What he needs to get his emotional needs met and how that translates into not only heightening his attraction to you but also makes him want to please you even more.
- Debunking myths about cultural archetypes which define what we think sexy is.
- Triggering his #1 erogenous zone (it’s not what you might think – and no, it has nothing to do with how you look!) which in turn, triggers his sex drive.
- How to effectively communicate your needs and desires in your relationship so that you are both satisfied.
- Sexual play and techniques so that you can create the sex life that you want, within your own boundaries.
- Lots and lots of naughty talk techniques. These are gooood!
- How to jump start the romance in your relationship. Ladies, it’s not ALL up to him to bring the romance!
We hope you enjoy this wonderful webinar. If you’d like to check out Felicity Keith’s AMAZING (I literally can’t stop gushing about it, it’s that good!) program The Language of Desire, click here for the letter version (without sound) and here for the video version (with sound). Please be aware that these are NOT safe for work.
By the way, if you want to make sure you are informed of fantastic upcoming LSI events like this in the future, please join our Newsletter email group by clicking here. Just be aware that if you have registered here on the website to get post updates, you will NOT automatically receive our Newsletter email. You will have to sign up for the Newsletter email group separately by clicking the previously mentioned link. We look forward to you joining us!